Tuesday, June 18, 2019

My Creative Scrapbook | June Creative Kit






Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Here's this months projects using, the June Creative kit from My Creative Scrapbook....

           A quick summary of the products found in this month's Creative Kit...patterned paper from Pinkfresh Studio 'Out and About' collection, a coordinating pack of mixed embellishments, as well as the 6 Pcs-stitched frames. Also included in the creative kit, a Kaisercraft criss cross 6x6 designer template, a Heidi Swapp stamp set and American Crafts Hope and Dream glitter foam stickers. 

                          Here are my projects and some close-ups created with this kit....


For my first page, I used the criss cross stencil with some black ink to added a bit of interest to the background pattern paper. 

  
Fussy cut some of the circles from the explore patterned paper, and also decided to trim my photo into a circle which work great with the idea I had for this page. Arranged the circles and my photo in the middle of my page and then fill in around the circles with some die cut branches. 

I finished by adding a few embellishments to my page, my title and some paint splatters.  


For my second page, I trimmed down some white cardstock to about 9 1/2 inches. To this, I added a border of stamping and machine stitching and love the added texture and interest this create. I then adhered the white cardstock to my background patterned paper. 
        
Added a couple pieces of patterned paper to the left hand side of my page and place one of the stitched frame on top of my photo. I embellished my page with the mixed embellishment pack from Out and About, a few stamped phrases and used one of the glitter foam stickers for my title.         




For my last page, I added a couple of hand stitched stars to my background patterned paper. 


I added the stitched frames to my photos and adhered them down on the right hand side of my page. Then I got to work embellishing the layout.



I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx



     

No comments:

Post a Comment