Monday, August 31, 2020

Summer in the City/Fancy Pants Designs



Hello friends! It's Yvette here with you today, and I have my first layout to share, using the super fun Sidekick Optional collection from Fancy Pants Designs

The Cityscape paper in this collection, was the inspiration for this layout. I fussy cut the skyline from both of the cityscape paper, found in this collection, one was glued to the background cardstock and the other was adhered with foam tape, which created a bit of dimension on my page. Added a drawn city skyline in the background and embellish. 

As you can see, I chose to use this collection to document a fun trip to Little Italy, instead using it to create a Halloween page. Inspiration is everywhere, so have fun creating!           

            







I hope you like my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own.
Thanks for stopping by :) xx

Supplies:







No comments:

Post a Comment