Tuesday, February 02, 2021

 


Hi friends! Today I am sharing my first layout with Just Nick design team!

The themed this week is Love/Hearts, so I decided to work with the gorgeous Mandalla Heart 3 cut file, which is now available on the JustNick website.


I started by cutting the Mandalla Heart 3 cut file from white cardstock, which reminded me of all the beautiful lace doilies found in my Grandmother's living room. I decided to back only the inside portion of the cut file with pattern papers from Echo Park You & Me collection, while leaving the outer areas of the cut file empty, which created that lace look I was going for. Some hand-stitching was added around the border of the heart for texture as well.   


To add a bit more interest and color to the layout, I cut a piece of Pattern paper on an anger and add it, in the upper left corner.     


I finished the layout off, by adding a few pieces of embellishments to the base of my photo.

I hope you like my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own.
Thanks for stopping by :) xx   
  


No comments:

Post a Comment