Wednesday, February 24, 2021

My Boy | Fancy Pants Designs

 


Hello everyone! It's Yvette here with you today, and I have my first layout to share using the beautiful Hometown Summer Collection from Fancy Pants/Foundation Decor. This collection is perfect to document those fabulous backyard parties, a picnic in the park or like I did, my son wearing this cute T-shirt (Future President)😄. 

I couldn't resist using the beautiful Pursuit of Happiness patterned paper as my main background page, I just loved the happy vibe it created. Add a cut file from JustNick and used the Fresh Picked pattern paper to backed the largest stars. Finished the layout off with some of the cute die-cuts found in the Ephemera pack.

Stop my the shop today to see this beautiful new collection, you're sure to fine something you love! 






No comments:

Post a Comment