Saturday, June 19, 2021

Today Was Amazing | JustNick Studio

 


Hello friends! 

Yvette here with you today to share a fun layout that I create using the Before Time and the Leaf Circle Background cut files from the JustNick shop. The Before Time cut file were perfect in documenting this photo of my son Max visit to the American Museum of Natural History, and Dinosaurs was also a big favorite at our home, from movies, toys, books, and even Dino nuggets!



  

 


I started by cutting the Dinosaurs in the Before Time cut file out of multiple patterned papers from Vicki Boutin Color Study collection. Next, I cut the Leaf Circle Background out three times in two different sizes, but decided to go with the larger ones for this layout and backed with pattern paper also from the Color Study collection. In the end, I cut the leaves out of the smaller Leaf Circle background to use as a filler.


 
Once I was happy with the placement of the cut files, I glue them in place.


 
For the background, distress ink pad in two different colors was placed on an angle and pulled across the white cardstock.




I completed my layout by adding a few sticker phrases, several fussy cut butterflies, as well as a small cluster of die-cuts from the Color Study collection down the middle of the page.
 

 

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own. Don't forget to check out all the amazing cut files available in the JustNick shop!  

Thanks for stopping by :) xx




No comments:

Post a Comment