Friday, June 04, 2021

You Are My World | JustNick Studio

 


Hello everyone!  Yvette here with you today to share a new layout. For this page I decided to take a look around the JustNick shop for some inspiration and came upon the Spring Birdhouse cut file, I knew it would be perfect for what I had in mind, a beautiful happy Spring page. 






I started my layout off by cutting the Spring Birdhouse on white cardstock and backing it with patterned paper. I then added some machine stitching to the birdhouse cut file and adhered it to my background paper using foam tape. 







Next, I used both the Stems and the Stems 4 cut files to build lots of layers behind and around the birdhouse. The Stems and the Stems 4 cut file was cut from both white cardstock and pattern paper. Watercolor paint was added to white cardstock stems, and a black marker pen was used to draw a border all around the edges. 



My photo was cut into a heart shape and then placed in the middle of the birdhouse.



Added some rolled flowers and a few more pieces of embellishments around the page to finish off this layout.



   


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own. Don't forget to check out all the amazing cut files available in the JustNick shop!  

Thanks for stopping by :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment