Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Explore,Outdoors,Fun....

Happy Wednesday,  Okay ladies you know when you have a vision/idea for a layout, and it's just doesn't look the way you envision it when you put it all together.  Well this was one of those layout:)
I started with a cut file from https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe (spread your wings). I cut the image out three times, and put them at the bottom half of the page. On the upper half of the page, I did a painted background and cover it with vellum to tone the colors down a bit;)  Add some embellishments, and hand stitch the vellum to cardstock on the top only. Thanks for stopping by.


  

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure what you were envisioning, but I really like this page, especially how the top and bottom treatments are different.

    ReplyDelete