Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Swimming With Dolphins...

Hip Kit Club Weekly Challenge...

 My layout for this week challenge, is not a typical beach page. I started my layout by handstitching a heart on an angle, add a few die cut heart inside to complete the look I wanted. Next I decide where my picture was going to be place. and did the packing technique with two different color pink/red. Add a little stamping with black as my color.  The heart banner is a cut file I got from https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe .  I did a pen stitching  in white around the hearts. Place my embellishments on the page, add washi tape to the top and one side on the bottom. Thanks for stopping by:)


1 comment:

  1. Love the bright and cheery feel of the page Yvette down to the hand stitched heart :)

    ReplyDelete