Monday, February 29, 2016

Hello Beautiful...

Butterfly Bush...

 Hi everyone,  Today I am sharing a layout, I made by using two different size flower stamps.  I first stamp the flowers using black ink, then colored the inside of the flowers using Peerless transparent watercolors. I love the results I got with this, and decide to make some butterflies. I stamp the butterflies out, color it in with the Peerless and use the Big Shot to cut it out. I used brads to anchor the butterflies in place. Add pattern paper in a vertical strips, with a circle on the opposite side. Around the circle I wrote the words Butterfly Bush, added my title and finish the page off with a phrase on the photo. Thanks for stopping by :)

       
                                       Here is a close-up of the Peerless Watercolor :)



1 comment: