Tuesday, October 17, 2017

I Love You A Bushel & A Peck | My Creative Scrapbook | October Main Kit





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

A quick stop in to share a page created with the fabulous October Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook used this month's sketch which was designed by the talented Laura Whitaker!


Here's the sketch...


Here's my take on the sketch!


In this layout I decided to document a couple of photos of Titan's first moment in our home.  Titan is such a sweet and affectionate dog, it was very easy for him to steal our hearts! 
     

I decided to flip the sketch, so that my title will be at the top of my page. 

I created a cluster on the top left hand corner of the photo which included a die-cut piece, a puffy flower sticker and then tucked a smaller die-cut flower underneath...I also added some of the Farmhouse Stew-Soup labels on the left hand side of the photo.

     
I added some of the stars from the coordination label stickers down the right hand corner of the photo and I also tucked a label sticker underneath the right side of the photo.


I decided to used the shaker wood veneers to create a butterflies border and love the added texture this created on my page. 

The coordinating label stickers had the perfect phase which I used as my title.

I finished the layout off with some stamping, paint splatters and a few puffy hearts stickers!

I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

   
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment