Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The One | My Creative Scrapbook - October Main Kit




Hi My Scrapping Friends! 

I'm back today to share another layout for My Creative Scrapbook using the fabulous October Main Kit
I love everything Jillibean Soup and this kit is packed with the amazing Farmhouse Stew Collection and so it's was perfect to document this photo of Max looking for that special one pumpkin!    


I started by matting my photo with a few pieces of the farmhouse stew patterned paper and before adhere to my background paper, I added some machine stitching in a few places to create a bit more interest on my layout.


 I love all the beautiful embellishments included in this month's kit! Here you can see I created a cluster on the bottom left hand corner of the photo which included some die-cut pieces, a puffy sticker and a couple of stickers from Simple Stories-happy harvest collection. I also added some twine around the bottom of the photo and a stamp phrase.


To the top of my page I added several thin strips of pattern paper and also another strip to the bottom of the page. I created another small cluster on the top left hand corner of my layout using a paper punch and a puffer sticker.
    

I added my title in the top right hand side of the page using alphabet die cut pieces from the Farmhouse Stew collection along with a few coordination alphabet stickers.

I finish my layout by adding my journaling, a few enamel dots and some paint splatters! 

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

 If you not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!




No comments:

Post a Comment