Sunday, October 15, 2017

You & Me | Stuck?!Sketches - October 15th Sketch Challenge





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

It's time for a new sketch challenge at Stuck?!Sketches and Laura designed another fabulous sketch to get our creative juice flowing!

Here's the October, 15th sketch!


Here's my take...


My photo document Max at eighteen months and Grandpa enjoying a fun afternoon. I love how the camera captured that loving moment between a Grandfather and his Grandson.


I used Pink Paislee - Turn The Page collection on this layout...such an amazing selection of beautiful patterned papers!

I used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe to back my photo and created a cluster on the left hand side which included my title, a couple of tags and die cuts from the Turn The Page ephemera pack.

           
To the top of the page I added a strip of pattern paper, then I fussy cut the top part of paper 17 and adhere with some machine stitching. I also added some hand stitching to follow the design which created a bit more texture to my layout.


I created a cluster to the right of the photo that included some fussy cut stars from paper 11 and a flair.


I finished the layout off  with a few enamel dots and some paint splatters! 

Thanks for stoppin by :) xx

We'd love for you to play along with us at Stuck?!Sketches all you have to do is create a layout based on this sketch and link up your layout on the Stuck?!Sketches blog by October 31th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our sponsors!




$25 Gift Certificate



$20 Gift Certificate


No comments:

Post a Comment