Sunday, July 22, 2018

Fun Memories | Paper House Productions





Hi Scrapping Friends!

I'm so excited to be sharing my first layout as part of the Paper House Productions Design team!


Patterned paper use on this page came from the beautiful Sliced-Beach 12" Paper Pad. This collection is so versatile with so many beautiful colors and patterns, you can really adapt it for any theme or season.


I started my layout off by using this ↑ gorgeous half floral / half white wash pattern paper for my page background.  Next, added some machine stitching down the middle and then came in with some Dylusions ink splatters to bring in all of those fun, vibrant colors from the floral side.


I matted my photo with one of the cut apart note card found in the Sliced-Beach Collection and I also distressed the edges. I love how this look!

  
I also cut the *Memories made at the beach* piece out of another cut apart note card and added this with a puffy sticker to create a title for my layout.



 I used a few different paper punch sizes, to create multiple circles and keep the circles to the middle of the layout. Embellished the page with a few more Puffy Stickers, some of the 3D Beach stickers as well as a few stickers from the Sundrenched Cardstock sheet and arrange them randomly down the center of my layout. Love how this turn out!!!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

I hope you enjoyed taking a look at my layout...remember to check out the Paper House Productions  website to see all the amazing products they have!

Supplies used:













  



 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment