Thursday, July 05, 2018

My Creative Scrapbook | Cut Files Layouts





Hi My Scrapping Friends!!!!

Today I have two layouts to share with you using My Creative Scrapbook July main kit and this month's gorgeous cut files designed by Anita Bownd

The July main kit is filled with the gorgeous *Good Day Sunshine* collection from Echo Park as well as the coordinating chipboard accents/phrases stickers and element cardstock stickers!  


July cut files....
  

For my first layout I used the background diamond design, I resize it to fit most of my page and cut it from some white cardstock. Next, I added machine stitching to the top of the cut file for some added texture.  I then backed some of the diamonds in the cut file with patterned papers from the Good Day Sunshine collection and added paint to some of the other. This was then attached with a bit of foam dot adhesive.



   
Behind my photo I added some layers using a couple more pieces of patterned papers from the Good Day Sunshine collection as well as a frame from the clipboard phrase, which was cut in half and tucked underneath the photo.


   I use another one of the chipboard accents from the collection for my title and placed it directly on top my photo. I finished the layout off by adding two small clusters to the bottom right and left hand corners of my photo using a few of the chipboard and cardstock stickers, as well as a decorative brad.


On my next layout, I started by enlarge the ice-cream cone cut file and cut it from some white cardstock.


I backed the top scoop with some solid color cardstock and added a few sprinkles using embroidery floss in various colors. For the bottom scoop, I decided not to add any sprinkles and kept it plain by simple backing it with white felt.



The 12x12 border stripe patterned paper in this collection had the perfect border for this page. I place it across the upper section of the layout, added my photo, the cut file and a few clusters of chipboard and cardstock stickers from the Good Day Sunshine collection which was added around the page.


I added two strips of ribbon...included in this months main kit to the top and bottom section of my layout. Finally to create a title, I used a font cut file in my Cameo and outline each of the letters with a black pen.

  
I really love how this turn out, the *Good Day Sunshine* collection was perfect to document this photo of Max....LOVE....for ice-cream!

I hope I inspired you today to create something beautiful using the July main kit!

   If you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx






No comments:

Post a Comment