Monday, July 23, 2018

Take Me To The Beach | Paper House Productions





Hi Scrapping Friends!

  I'm sharing a fun and colorful layout for Paper House Productions!  The beautiful patterned papers with the tropical colors found in the  Paradise Found  ( Beach kit) collection, were perfect to document some photos of our family on vacation in Barbados back in May of 2010...Max was having a blast that day learning to use a boogie board.

 

Here are the patterned papers use on this page....


 
Paradise Beach
 
Pineapples

Paradise Found Tags


 I added some layers behind my photos using the Pineapples pattern paper as well as one of the cutaway tag from the Paradise Found paper. I created a frame using some machine stitching around the perimeter of my photos and love the added texture this create. On the right hand side of the photos I added a couple strips of patterned paper one on top the other to create a horizontal fishtail tag, stitched around the edges and then adhered it with some foam dots to give it some extra dimension.   


As I was looking around for a title for my layout, I came across the Sliced-Beach 12" paper pad and couldn't resist using one of the cardstock sticker found in this collection as my title. I also added a cut file behind the title and a few stickers from the Sundrenched Cardstock to finish this cluster off.  


I created a second cluster on the bottom left hand corner of the photos which included this fabulous  palm tree from The Beach 3D Stickers, a few more cardstock stickers from both the Sundrenched  and Paradise Found collection as well as a few more cut files tucked underneath the stickers.    


I finished the layout off with a few enamel dots, some paint splatters and a few torn strips of washi tape

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I inspired you to create a fun page from your vacation using the beautiful projects from Paper House Productions

Supplies:      














Cut File use: Beach Bum from the Cut Shoppe  



No comments:

Post a Comment