Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Catch Of The Day | Paper House Productions





Hi Scrapping Friends!!!

Today I'm sharing a fishing layout featuring The Great Outdoors Collection from Paper House! My guys love fishing at the lake and since I had a few photos that need to be documented, the Great Outdoors Fishing kit was perfect for this layout of my husband. On this particular day he was so excited to finally catch a decent size Bass instead of the usual small ones and started yelling for me to get the camera...it was absolutely hysterical!!!

    
 Here are the names of the patterned papers I use on this page: Beneath The StarsInto The WoodsGone Fishin' and Call Of The Wild.

The pattern papers were cut into different size strips and place along the right hand side of the photo, on an angle.


I used one of the 3D sticker found in the fishing kit for my title and place it onto a talk bubble. I also added a couple more 3D sticker from the I'd Rather be Fishing to the top right hand corner of the title. 


In the bottom left hand corner I added another small cluster of I'd Rather be Fishing 3D stickers. How adorable is that fishing lure and the bucket of bait!!!


I added the beautiful hand painted Birch and Leaf Washi Tape to the top of my layout, which created another focal point on my page! 

I finished the layout off with a few fussy cut fish and some ink stappers.

Thanks for stopping by :) xx











No comments:

Post a Comment