Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Happy Today | My Creative Scrapbook




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I have a new layout to share with you, featuring this month's gorgeous main kit from My Creative Scrapbook


On this layout, I documented a photo of my son and his Grandmother sharing a special moment. I opted for a black and white photo and added some layers behind it using patterned paper as well as some colored cardstock. 



 I created a cluster on the left hand side of my photo that included a few Simple Stories 'Bloom' die-cuts, a chipboard sticker also from the 'Bloom' collection as well as a doily which was tucked underneath my photo.


A strip of pattern paper were added to the middle section of the layout as well as some machine stitching. The beautiful circular design found on one of the patterned paper in this month's main kit were perfect to use to create a multiple circle scallop design, one was added to the very top of my layout and the other was added below the pattern paper strip. 


I used a couple of chipboard stickers as the title for my page and placed them directly on top of my photo.


I finished the layout off with a few cardstock stickers and sentiments.

 I hope I inspired you today to create something beautiful using the August, main kit!

     If you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment