Monday, August 27, 2018

The Perfect One | Paper House Productions





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm sharing a Fall layout for Paper House Productions
The beautiful earth tone colors found in the Great Outdoors collection were perfect to use in documenting these photos of Max, finding the perfect pumpkin. I started by adding some layers behind my photos using a few patterned papers from the collection. I also adding some machine stitching around the perimeter of the wood grain paper and love the added texture this create.



       
  I chose to use all of the Pumpkins Puffy Stickers and a few Die-Cut leaves to embellish my layout. 


   A cut file were use to create a title and place on an angle at the top of my photos.


I love how this page turned out and couldn't believe how quickly it all came together.

 Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful using your Paper House products!


Supplies:


















No comments:

Post a Comment