Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Hello | My Creative Scrapbook





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

It's sneak peek time over at My Creative Scrapbook and this month I got to play with both the September Main and Creative kits!  

Here's one of my layout using the Creative Kit!   


I'm a big fan of Jellibean Soup products and were super excited to be asked to create a few pages with this month's Creative kit :)))  I just love the colors and all the fun embellishments found in this kit! 



I started by cutting a few strips of patterned paper, placed them on the left hand side of the page, and added some machine stitching. I create some layers behind the photos using patterned papers from both the Jillibean Soup 'Bohemian Brew' collection and Simple Stories 'Travel Notes' collection, also included in this month's Creative kit.

  

I created two clusters using the 'Bohemian Brew'-pea pod parts as well as some mixed media. One was added to the top right and the other to the bottom right hand corner of my photos. I also added a few more pieces from the pea pod parts down the strip of patterned paper and really love how this created another focal point on my page.



  I decided to use the Hello tag as a title for my page and stapled a small piece of ribbon to the top. 

 I finished the layout off with some rhinestone dots.

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

     I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment