Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Wonderful | My Creative Scrapbook



Hi Scrapping Friends!

Today I have a new layout to share with you using the GORGEOUS September main kit from My Creative Scrapbook!  


The main kit this month is featuring the beautiful 'Auburn Lane' collection from Pink Paislee...you're not going to be disappointed with this kit, filled with so many gorgeous patterned papers and embellishments, it's the perfect kit to document all those precious moments.

I decided to use this month's free cut file to document our first family photo...Max slept through the entire photo shoot.

September cut file...


I started by cutting the floral images from both white/black cardstock and then decided to back only two of the flowers with pattern paper. To the white cut file flowers, I came in with a pink marker and just run it along the outer edges. The smaller black cut file flowers, was added to the top of the white cut file flowers using a bit of foam adhesive. 

         
Next, I created some layers behind my photo using pattern paper 10, 09, and 02 and to give it some dimension, I adhered it down with some foam adhesive. On the left hand side of my photo, I added the chipboard letter stickers to create a title for my page, as well as a cut file. I also added a few more  cut files, with some of the beautiful floral cardstock embellishments from the Auburn Lane collection on the left hand side of the photo.      


To the bottom right hand corner of my photo, I created another cluster of embellishments and cut files. I used foam tape/dots to adhere some of the embellishments and cut files to give them extra dimension.     


   To finish my page off I added a few more embellishments, cut file flowers, enamels dots as well as some faux stitching and love how this pull everything to together.

  I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

  Thanks for stopping by :) xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment