Monday, September 17, 2018

That's Kind Of Cool | Paper House Production-Clearsnap Team Up





Hi My Scrapping Friends! 

For the next two weeks, Paper House is teaming up with Clearsnap...I chose the ColorBox-pigment-paintbox to use on my project.  I love how the ColorBox - paintbox remind me of a rainbow, the beautiful jewel tone were perfect to document this photo of an outfit I made in Highschool ;)))) 

  
I used one of the beautiful pattern paper found in the Lake Life is Best  paper kit for my background.  I then stamped the larger flowers using various colors of yellows and oranges, and for the smallest flowers and leaves, shades of blues, purples, and greens were use. Next, I fussy cut them. Once I had the flowers and leaves arrange to my liking, I glue then in place.


At this point, to create a bit more interest on my page I added a few butterflies stickers from PHD and randomly place them around my layout.



I created some movement around the flowers by bring in a circle stamp and was really happy with how this turned out!


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful using your Paper House products!

Supplies:












No comments:

Post a Comment