Monday, September 10, 2018

Make Everyday Awesome | Paper House Productions





Hi Scrapping Friends!

This week at Paper House, the DT will be sharing projects using the beautiful Faux Enamel Stickers



I started my layout off by using a paintbrush to add some paint brush strokes to create this cool  background!

Next, I matted my photo with pattern paper from the Little Man paper pad, as well as Die-Cutting a few hearts to use on my layout.


Once I had the Die-cut heart arrange as I like it, I glue then in place and added machine stitching to created two circles.


At this point, I started playing around with the placement of my Faux Enamels stickers....


I love using cut file as title and the phrase (make everyday awesome) from the The Cut Shoppe were the perfect title for this page!

I finished the page off with a few more paint splatters.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful using your Paper House products!


Supplies:  














Cut file use: The Say Anything cut file from The Cut Shoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment