Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Dino Roar | Paper House Productions





Hi Scrapping Friends!

This week at Paper House, the DT will be sharing Birthday layouts and/or cards! I decided to document a couple photos of my son's celebrating his 6th birthday with a Dino dig party.


I started my layout by playing around with some paint to create a background that will resemble dirt from a Dino dig :)))))

I found the perfect cut file at The Cut Shoppe and use the Dino Roar cut file to create a large title for my page.  I backed the opening in the cut file with patterned papers from the 'Color Washed' paper pad and try to pull many of the colors found in the photos from the gorgeous 'Color Washed collection.  I also use this beautiful orange paper from the 'Color Washed' paper pad to cut the Triceratop cut file from and place it in between my photos.

    
I then added all of my embellishments using the Emoji Birthday 3D sticker as well as a few butterflies found in the Color Washed Cardstock  multi pack.



 Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful using your Paper House products!

Supplies:




















No comments:

Post a Comment