Saturday, February 09, 2019

You & Me | My Creative Scrapbook




Hi Scrapping Friends!

I'm back today to share one of my layout created with the February Main Kit and one of the free cut file from My Creative Scrapbook.



I started with the beautiful circle cut file and cut it from white cardstock.  Next, I added a chain stitching around each of the cut file circles, as well as the circle around my photo.


Instead of backing the cut file with patterned paper, I decided to use the 'Whimsical' floral cardstock die-cut pieces to add lots of beautiful layers to the cut file. 

I used the rubber words from Amy Tangerine (included in this months main kit) and place one to the top of each of the circles and love the added interest this creates!   


Another small cluster of floral die cuts was added to right hand side of my photo and then added the three square cardstock stickers around the page.    


I finished the page off with a cut file title and some enamel dots.

  I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment