Monday, February 04, 2019




Hi My Scrapping Friends!


It's sneak peek day at My Creative Scrapbook!

I got to play with both the February Main and Creative kit this month, and let me assure you they will not disappoint......all of the kits are simple GORGEOUS!


 February Main Kit Sneak Peeks:


  February Creative Kit Sneak Peeks:


    February Limited Edition Sneak: 


 February Album Sneak:



Here's one of my layout I can share with you today using the Creative Kit...


Here's a few close-ups.... 


Layers of floral die-cut embellishments....


Here you can see, I cut out some of the phrases/saying found on the 'Bouquet of Love/Text' patterned paper and use this as a way to add some journaling to my page.   



Now that you have a peek at what's coming, don't forget to reserve your kits :)
Please visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com for more information.

Thanks for stopping by :)
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment