Wednesday, February 20, 2019

You're the Coolest | My Creative Scrapbook-February Tutorial




Hello My Creative Scrapbook Fans!  Today it's all about building layers using cut files, patterned papers and embellishments.



You can find the Cloud background cut file here...



 Gather my supplies.....     



I used this months fabulous sketch as my starting point for my layout... 

For my first layer, I started by choosing the beautiful xoxo patterned paper as my background base. Next, I added the cloud background cut file, which was cut from white cardstock and was glue directly onto my pattern paper base, without backing any of the opening. I also added some of the cloud cut outs as another layer and adhered them with some foam strip for added dimension. 


Next, I created some layers behind my photo using a few pieces of patterned papers from Pebbles 'Loves Me' collection.  


   

     Another way of adding layers to your page is to use the beautiful embellishments found in your kit each month, such as stickers and die cut pieces.
After my photo with it layers of pattern paper were glued down, I then use the embellishments to start building several layers behind it.     


I arranged a few printed cardstock shapes and stickers on the right side of the photo, as well as one of the 3x3 cut apart card which I use as a title. Love all the dimension this creates :))))   

 

Another layer of cardstock die cut pieces was added to the left side of the photo, as well as a stamped sentiment place onto a die-cut tag.   


At this point, I decided to add another layer to page, with some of the fussy cut sentiments found on the Text patterned paper and place them around the layout.


  I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment