Sunday, March 03, 2019

March Sneak Peaks | My Creative Scrapbook





Hi My Scrapping Friends!


It's sneak peek day at My Creative Scrapbook!

I got to play with the March Main Kit and the Creative kit this month, and let me assure you they will not disappoint......all of the kits are simple GORGEOUS!


 March Main Kit Sneak Peeks:


 March Creative Kit Sneak Peeks:


 March Limited Edition Sneak: 


March Album Sneak:


Here's one of my layout I can share, using the March Main Kit...


Do you still have family vacation photos waiting to be documented?  Well look no farther.....the March main kit is pack with such an amazing selection of patterned papers and embellishments, which would make it so easy to get those photos out and create a few layouts to add to your family vacations/adventures album!   

Close-ups....

  


I created two clusters to the right and left of my photo, using some of the beautiful ephemeras and stickers found in the March Main kit.... 

Now that you have a peek at what's coming, don't forget to reserve your kits :)
Please visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com for more information.

Thanks for stopping by :)
xoxo
  

No comments:

Post a Comment