Tuesday, May 07, 2019

My Creative Scrapbook | May Creative Kit Projects




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Here's this months projects using, the April Creative kit from My Creative Scrapbook....

           A quick summary of the products found in this month's Creative Kit...patterned paper from Simple Stories 'Oh Happy Day' collection, the coordinating cardstock and chipboard stickers, as well as a package of Ephemera bit & pieces. Also included in the creative kit is a chevron stencil from Heidi Swapp and American Crafts foam phrase stickers. 


                          Here are my projects and some close-ups created with this kit....



The beautiful bits & pieces in the 'Oh Happy Day' collection were the inspiration for this layout. I simply added them in a cluster down the left hand side of the layout and stitched in place.  






Matted my photo with a couple of patterned papers from the 'Oh Happy Day' collection and added some machine stitching around the border. I then added a layer of solid cardstock with some patterned paper to provide a place for photo to sit on.



I layered a few more bits & pieces on my photo. 

      

Sweet Smile....


I started with a flower cut file and cut if from white cardstock in various sizes. I then backed the cut file flowers using both patterned paper and solid cardstock and chose not to back a few of them. Embellished the center of the flowers using the ephemera bits & pieces and adhered them across the middle of my page, using foam tape for added dimension.    

     
     I arranged a few more embellishments, added some machine stitching and this page was finish.





Today Totally Rocked....



I started by building up some layers behind my photo using some of the patterned papers and orange cardstock. I then arranged all of my embellishments across the middle of the layout using stickers and bits & pieces from the 'Oh Happy Day' collection.





Across the top and bottom edges of the layout, I added a few circles in various sizes as well as some faux stitching.  



#Best....


I used the chevron stencil from Heidi Swapp included in this months kit as a template to add some  stitching onto my background patterned paper.  


Combined a journaling card, some of the bits & pieces with a few chipboard stickers from the 'Oh Happy Day' collection to create clusters and form a diagonal design on the page.          





  I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx


      

 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment