Monday, May 06, 2019

To a New Adventure | My Creative Scrapbook




Hi Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm sharing a new layout for My Creative Scrapbook using the gorgeous May main kit, and the exclusive cut file from The Cut Shoppe. I documented a photo of my son on vacation, enjoying an afternoon of boogie boarding. 



Cut file...


I started by cutting the World Adventure cut file from white cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo. I then decided on using the reverse side of (paper 05) the beautiful blue floral pattern paper as my background and used the colorful quilted rainbow (paper 03) pattern paper to back the heart in the cut file. I also added a thin strip of patterned paper 05 across the top and bottom edges of the layout.            


I used a few of the die cuts from the Horizon collection to create clusters around my layout as well as one of the puffy sticker. 


Added some hand stitched waves and a few white paint splatters to finish off this page.

    I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

  Thanks for stopping by :) xx




No comments:

Post a Comment