Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Autumn Days-My Creative Scrapbook November Tutorial





Hello, My Creative Scrapbook fans! Today I'm sharing a layout featuring the Autumn Days exclusive cut file designed by Ashley Horton.          

  

 I start by cutting the beautiful wreath cut file from white cardstock.


I chose the 'Seasons of Change' patterned paper, the reverse side, to back the wreath cut file and also as my background. 

I then used a pencil to trace along the inside of the wreath and removed the inside portion only, using a craft knife or you can also use a small detail scissor.     






It took me a little while to choose the pattern paper I wanted to use to back the wreath open with, I didn't want something that was too busy or colorful, I wanted to keep the focus on the beautiful wreath design. I end up using the 'Fabulous Fall' paper and simply arrange it, to my liking.  


Next, I added some backstitching down the center of the leaves, before gluing everything in place.


I used stickers, chipboards, Bits and Pieces from the 'Autumn Splendor' collection to embellish the layout by creating a couple of clusters to the inside and the outside of the wreath. 




I finish the page by adding some white gesso with my finger around the outside of the wreath, just to soften it a bit.

I hope you like this page and it has inspired you to create your own!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx 

If you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment