Friday, November 22, 2019

Fancy Pants Designs-Friendsgiving


Hello Everyone! Today I have a new layout to share for Fancy Pants Designs!  I used the gorgeous 'Good Ol Days' collection to document our family Thanksgiving dinner tradition with my best friend and her family.  

This page features some of my favorite techniques that I love to use.... such as, cut files, fussy cutting, die-cuts and lots of layer embellishments. I love adding layers of embellishments into clusters to create height and dimension.

To give this layout a touch/feeling of Fall, I added a few of the DIY Jack-O-Lanterns pumpkins from the 'Howl' collection to my clusters. 

I hope my layout has inspired you to check out the 'Good Ol Days' collection and create something of your own.                        


Here's a few close-ups.....




No comments:

Post a Comment