Friday, November 29, 2019

Fancy Pants Designs / Fall Fun






Hi friends! Today I am sharing a new layout that's all about Fall fun!  When my son was younger, fall was a time for Apple picking, hayrides, and going to the pumpkin patch. So I decided to document this lovely photo of my son enjoying himself on one of our many hayrides this day, knowing that at the end of the ride there will be free donuts!

I used a leaf cut file to cut about 8 of the maple leaves design from patterned papers in the 6x6 'Good Ol' Days' paper pad, then arranged them onto a 9x9 piece of white cardstock, before adhered to my base patterned papers. I also used another cut file for my title and added an offset to the words in my Silhouette, which allow me to add some stitching detail.       
Finish off with a few embellishments from the collection, around the photo. Hope this inspires you to go check out the 'Good Ol' Days' collection, you're going to love it! 






Thanks for stopping by :) xx

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment