Sunday, February 23, 2020

Game Day / Fancy Pants Designs




Hello Fancy Pants friends! Today I am sharing a super fun layout, documenting a special event.

   Many of us have tickets from a show or game, we would love to document. So when my husband recently found these football tickets and photo, and asked me to create something that can be framed, I knew I needed to get creative.

 First, I try tucking the tickets behind or placing them on either side of the photo....just wasn't working for me. After playing around with a few different ideas, I decided to incorporate some string art into my layout. With the beautiful wood buttons from Foundation Decor and some white embroidery floss, this process didn't take too long. I finished the layout off by adding a few die cut pieces from the Good OL' Days collections and really love how this page turnout! 
                





I hope you like my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own.
Thanks for stopping by :) xx


Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment