Thursday, February 06, 2020

My Creative Scrapbook / February Projects







Here's this months projects, using the February Main Kit!

A quick summary of the products found in this month's main kit....patterned paper from Simple Stories 'So Happy Together' collection, as well as a few pieces from American Crafts-Jen Hadfield 'This is Family' and Photo Play Paper 'Family' collections. The 12x12 Combo Cardstock and Chipboard stickers, along with the Bits and Pieces Ephemera pack with shapes of houses, flowers and hearts. Also included in the main kit, a Prima clear stamp, and gold puffy phrase thickers by American Crafts.  

Here are my projects using the February main kit and a few close-ups...

'Love'


Cut a couple pieces of pattern paper on an angle to used as borders, which was then added to the top and bottom section of my page. Machine stitching was added to the borders and then continued up onto the white cardstock.      


Added a few layers of patterned paper behind my photo and distressed the edges a bit.     



Embellishments from the 'So Happy Together' collection was used to create two small clusters, which was added to the bottom right and left corner of my photo.   




'Our Family'




Cut File....


    
The cut file was cut from white cardstock, I then decided not to back the cut out, which allowed it to become part of the background. 
   



Next, I fussy cut lots for floral clusters from the Love Us paper and adhered then to the bottom of my photo, some with foam tape and others were adhere right to the cardstock.    







Happy Together...



To the top portion of my layout I added the beautiful blue floral pattern paper (My Family) and then added the yellow plaid pattern paper (Love Us) in two small strips across the page.
            



I created a few small cluster of embellishments on both sides of my photo and another by my title.   




 I hope you felt inspired today to go create something of your own.  
Don't forget to check out all the beautiful kits, My Creative Scrapbook have to offer! 

Thanks for stopping by :) xx





No comments:

Post a Comment