Saturday, February 15, 2020

Love / CSI Case File no.103


Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share my first layout created for CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration, using this month's second challenge.  

Love....



Here are the Case File and Clue....



Clues I used: Evidence - hearts and string; Testimony - document someone you love and used LOVE from the inspiration words for my title; Color - I used three of the colors on my page.   


I used American Crafts, Jen Hadfield Along the Way collection for this page. The beautiful black and white diamond pattern paper from the collection was used for my background. 

The Cherish and the Friendship necklace die cuts from Spellbinders was used to create the layered hearts. To create difference layers some cardstock die cuts were tucked in under the hearts and some were added above, using foam tape.          


For texture, I added some machine stitching around the edges of the hearts.   



I hope you'll come play along with CSI this month. Look at all the awesome sponsors donating prizes:


You have until Tuesday, March 4 2020....to solve this case. We can't wait to see what you'll create! Upload your creations in our Facebook Group (album link in sidebar). 

  
Thanks for stopping by! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment