Saturday, February 04, 2017

Creative Scrappers Sketch # 303 | My Happy



Hi Friends!

Today I'm sharing my design team layout for Creative Scrappers using the February sketch #303. Every month I'm so amazed at the beautiful sketches created by Kristine Davidson....

 Here's my take on sketch #303

Here's sketch #303  

I flipped the sketch on it's side, so that the title is on the bottom right. As you can see just by flipping the sketch you can get a completely different look! 


Here's a few close-ups...
  

I used Crate Paper-Heart Day Collection for most of my layout with a couple of photos of my boys enjoying dinner time on vacation last year.

 I machine stitched my patterned paper to the white cardstock and started adding my layers.


Next I selected a few ephemera pieces from Crate paper-Heart day collection, added with a few chipboard stickers from the-Gather collection to created a little cluster to the lower left of my photo and added a flair(A Flair For Buttons)on top for some extra interest. 

    
For my title I combine foam letter stickers, with the happy phrase chipboard from the Gather Collection and added some foam dots underneath to give it some added dimension!

    
       
 Thanks for stopping by :) 

Now it's your turn to play along with us!!!

Please joining Creative Scrappers on Instagram and use hashtag #creatingwithsketches to show us what you created!

Enter the challenge using our inlinkz widget at the bottom of this reveal on the Creative Scrappers Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment