Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Love | My Creative Scrapbook-February Main Kit




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I"m back with you to share another design team layout for My Creative Scrapbook that I created using the February Main kit!


Love
~~~~~~


I started my layout by cutting the love from our cut files this month with white cardstock. I knew I wanted to only use the word love to create a background, I open the file in my Silhouette and started playing around with the placement of several of the words love...when I was happy with the design I sent to cut.

      
I combine the Simple Stories-Posh and the Hazelwood patterned paper collection to back my cut file and then added machine stitching across each one for some added texture. 


I added some layers of patterned paper behind my photo and then I created a small cluster of stickers on the bottom right hand corner of my photo and also tucked a tag sticker underneath.


   I hope I inspired you to create some beautiful....
Thanks for stopping by :) 

For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.



No comments:

Post a Comment