Monday, February 13, 2017

Lot's Of Love | Just Nick Studio





Hi Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm back to share a new layout created for Just Nick Studio using this week free cut file Free Love!


Here's the Free Love cut file....


All this week the Design Team at Just Nick will be sharing a project using the Free Love cut file and for this week only you can grab it for free!

  
I knew I wanted to handstitched the Free Love cut file...so after selecting which of the design I wanted to use on my page, I cut the image out using the heart day collection from Crate Paper. Once this was finish I used the offset function in Silhouette to create an outline, which I use as a guideline for my stitching. Before I delete the offset image I also cut it out using some patterned paper.


          I chose to do my stitching first, after which I inserted the patterned paper into the stitched area and adhere it in place.
 
  
On the top right hand corner of my photo I added a small cluster using some die-cut ephemera and bits&pieces from Cocoa Vanilla Studio-Love Always collection.
I combine some foam letter stickers with the free love cut file to create my title and run some machine stitching across it.


For this week only grab the FREE LOVE cut file for FREE just use the code-FREELOVE at checkout.
Thanks for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment