Wednesday, February 15, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | Sparkle & Shine | February Main Kit



Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm back to share another layout using My Creative Scrapbook - February Main Kit.
For this layout I used one of the fabulous design in this month cut file created by Anita Bownds of Neat N Crafty ! 

  
<<<<Here's the cut file>>>>


I used the flower in the upper right hand corner. I cut it from white cardstock and then backed it with several selection of patterned papers from the kit. I then added foam dots behind the flower to give it some extra dimension.

Here are some close-ups...


I fussy cut the butterflies from the gorgeous Hazelwood collection and add glue only to center of the butterfly so I can fold the wings up to give it some dimension, and added a few pieces of journaling strips,

  


I created two small clusters of arrows using the wood veneers, stickers and chipboard. I added one in the upper left corner and the other in the bottom right corner. 
For my title I used a sticker from the Simple Stories-Posh collection. 

       I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful ....
Thanks for stopping by :) 

For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.

No comments:

Post a Comment