Saturday, January 05, 2019

Chilly | My Creative Scrapbook





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

A quick pop in today to share one of my layout using My Creative Scrapbook  January Main kit...The main kit this month is featuring the beautiful and playful 'Freezin Season' collection from Simple Stories as well as the die-cut Ephemera bit and pieces and the chipboard stickers from this collection. Also included in this kit is American Crafts Thickers, a couple of patterned papers from Photoplay 'Lost Mittens' collection and Let it Snow stamp and die set from Hampton Art.


 I started by selecting two of the beautiful patterned papers from the 'Freezin Season' collection and then added some stitching around the perimeter.  A few cut file snowflakes, cut from some white cardstock was tucked underneath and around the patterned paper, and I also added a larger snowflake to sit right on top, which created another layer for my page.
     

   A couple of frames cut from patterned paper, one was added to the upper right corner and the other to the lower left corner.  


Next I added a few embellishments and keeping them mainly to the middle of my page.

 I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment