Thursday, January 10, 2019

Beach Life | Paper House - Paper Pad project


 Hi My Scrapping Friends!

This week on Paper House it's all about the paper pads products.

I used the Sun Drenched paper pad collection to document this cute photo of my son, enjoying a day at the beach.


Each of the beautiful 12x12 single sided paper pads comes with a coordinate cardstock stickers...which works great in finishing off any of your projects.
  
 I started my layout off by adding a couple strips of pattern paper across the my background paper, on a slight angle.  I then matted my photo and adhered it with foam tape to give it some extra dimension.


I arranged one large cluster starting from the top left hand corner of my photo, and working my way down and underneath, ending in the bottom right corner of the layout.  A few cardstock stickers, some die-cuts and fussy cut starfish were added to this cluster as well as a cut file title.     


  


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful using your Paper House products! 

Supplies:                                                                                                                               

Paper Pad/Paradise Found  KTSP-1057E
Paper Pad/Sun Drenched  PP-0081E



No comments:

Post a Comment