Tuesday, January 08, 2019

My Creative Scrapbook - Creative Kit Projects






Hi Scrapping Friends!!!

 This month I got to play with the beautiful Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook

Here's a quick summary of the products found in this month's Creative Kit....Echo Park 'Celebrate Winter' collection is the main collection, Chipboard Accents and Element stickers from this collection are also included in the kit. A couple of Creative Embellishments frames, A Prima clear stamp, Heidi Swapp Glitter Chipboard letter stickers, A few pieces of Simple Stories 'Sub Zero' patterned papers, some ribbon and Echo Park 'I Love Winter' Chipboard Accents. 

 Here are my projects and some close-ups created with this kit....

    
All Bundled up close-ups...




Love that frame from Creative Embellishments, I tucked it underneath my photo for another beautiful added layer.  


Snow Fun....


Close-ups...


How adorable are these chipboard and element stickers, all layer to create a beautiful cluster.


Here you can see I used the Prima stamp to add a fun design to my background! 

Winter Wonderland....



The 12x12 snowflake background cut file, one of this month's FREE cut file was used to created this beautiful page...




Winter Fun....


Close-ups....





 I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment