Sunday, April 10, 2016

All Smiles!



Weekend Hip Kit Club Challenges...

Hi Scrapping Friends!  
Today I want to share two layouts I recently made using my Hip Kit Club...
The first one I used a card design I saw Nichol Magouirk did using a die (mod circle)...

Here's the card!
SSSCardKitSet1

My take on the card design....
I love the final product!
I did most of the layout, using my Silhouette...

For the other layout I use the sketch for this week challenge...

The Sketch!
 
I first got a  Ampersands cut file from the Silhouette Store...
then use baker twine to outline the ampersand...
On the upper part of the amp. I used Heidi Swapp gold stickers...
I also used a butterfly cut file from the Silhouette Store and the title came from 17 Turtles...
it's call All Smiles it's a freebie!
Thanks for stopping by:)

A close-up of the butterfly cut file...

Supply List: The Hip Kit Club...

No comments:

Post a Comment