Monday, April 18, 2016

Chicken Head!



Look mom there's a chicken on my head!!!

Happy Monday to all my friends!
On Saturday we went to the Earth Fair in our home town.
I turn to see the owner of the farm animals, putting a chicken on Max's head...
She looked at me with a big smile on her face, and said take a picture :)
All I can think of at this moment, hope the chicken don't poop on his head!
It was funny :)
I am using the April 15th Stuck?!Sketch Challenge  for my layout.
I love this sketch, but I love all of Laura's awesome sketches...
I started my background by applying mixed media on top of a chicken wire stencil...
After the media dry, I did some machine stitching around the edge of the page to form a frame. 
I next build up my patterned paper layers to back the photo on.
On the upper right and lower left I handstitch the corners.
Add my cluster of embelishments on the top and bottom corner of the photo.
Then came my journaling and title. 
Thanks for stopping by :)

Here's the fabulous sketch!


Here's my take on the sketch...

Supply List: American Crafts -Better Together, Hip Kit Club- Just Dream(Kim Watson); Stickers- Pink Fresh- Felicty; Basic Grey- Saturday Morning Stickers; Cocoa Vanilla Studio- Totally Rad Wood Veneer.