Friday, April 01, 2016

All That Awesome In One Guy!

Happy Friday!

Today I created a layout using a cut file from Just Nick, if you love using cut files go check it out!
My son loves having adventure in the woods behind our home...
On this particular adventure, a minecraft sword was involved in conquering the enemy camp (rock).
Oh! to be young:)
I used the Scribble Circle Background, and cut it out twice. 
One I used in the bottom right, the other in the top left...
Using three different size circle punch, on my patterned paper to make the design to back my circles.
I also use black cardstock to make a frame for my page...
Added a few embellishments to finish the page off...
Thanks for stopping by :)


Close-up 

Circle punch idea!

Supply list: Pattern paper: Hip Kit Club- Just Dream by Kim Watson : Simple Stories- Let's Party; 
Stickers & Bit and Pieces : Cocoa Vinilla - Totally Rad;  Studio Calico - Wood Veneer Star
Cut File : Just Nick - Scribble Circle Background.

No comments:

Post a Comment