Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Lego Camp!



Scrap Room Guest DT Sketch Challenge!

Hi Friends!
I saw this guest DT sketch challenge at The Scrap Room, and couldn't resist entering...
How awesome! :)
My son went to Lego Camp a few Summer ago...
He had a blast for three Weeks, so I decided to used these photos for this sketch. 
I used the sketch as it was intended, but used a cut file for my starting point.
I used the Treasure Map from October Afternoon for my patterned paper.
The stickers and embellishments used for this page came from the new Totally Rad collection from Cocoa Vanilla...
Thanks for stopping by:)

Here's the sketch!
http://thescraproomblog.blogspot.com/

  

My layout entry for the challenge...
Supply Used: Pattern paper- October Afternoon -Treasure Map; Stickers & embellishment- Cocoa Vanilla - Totally Rad; Cut File- SCT Summer 2015 Honeycomb.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome page and take on the sketch! Love everything about your page! Thank you for playing along with The ScrapRoom!

    ReplyDelete