Monday, March 14, 2016

Shine!

ScrapMuch? March Color Challenge...

Happy Monday scrapping friends, Today I made a layout using ScrapMuch? March color challenge.
     
           Here's the color board... 
               http://shopscrapmuch.blogspot.com/

This picture of Max was taking on one of our visit to Grenada, in the Caribbean to spend Christmas with Grandma & Grandpa. ( I was born in Grenada, and moved with my family to United States when I was a young girl.)  I started my page by applying the paint using the packing technique, I also stamp a few waves and birds on the background. I used a cut file for the sun, cut out a flower and some leaves by hand to add to the page. Finish the layout with some embellishments and stickers. Thanks for stopping by:)      
  

Supplies: Pattern Paper- Simple Stories- You are Here!, Let's Party ; Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs - Down by the shore,     Bella Blvd- Campout, Pink Paislee- C' EST LA VIE ; Embellishments: Candy Shoppe- Candy Stripers stones,                     Jillibean Soup - Adhesive Sequins;  Stamp: Avery Elle- Knotty : Paint: Shimmerz.