Saturday, March 12, 2016

Coloring Eggs....

Imaginisce March Sketch Challenge...

Happy Saturday, Today I'm sharing a layout I made for http://imaginisceblog.blogspot.com/ March sketch challenge.  My son Max wanted to color some eggs for Easter, he was so excited to be mixing the colors for the eggs.   Max is color blind ( RED,GREEN) meaning he can see color, but some red can look black or blue /purple; green/brown. Now that you know this about my son, it's was fascinating just watching him mixing color.  I started with a white cardstock, and splatter four different colors to make my background.  Using the sketch as is, I got a cut file from the Silhouette shop to use on the page. Here's where the fun begin ;)  I starting layering the cut files, washi tape, cardstock die cuts, Etc. and pulling everything together.  Thanks for stopping by :)


                                                                                Here is some close-up


Here's the sketck!


 Supplies: American Crafts - Welcome Spring Pattern Papers: Imaginise- Welcome Spring Cardstock Die-Cut Blossom; American Crafts- Thickers- Fitzgerald Glitter Foam Stickers; Botton-A Flair For Buttons; Cut File - Sihouette Shop; Shimmerz Paint.