Saturday, March 12, 2016

Coloring Eggs....

Imaginisce March Sketch Challenge...

Happy Saturday, Today I'm sharing a layout I made for http://imaginisceblog.blogspot.com/ March sketch challenge.  My son Max wanted to color some eggs for Easter, he was so excited to be mixing the colors for the eggs.   Max is color blind ( RED,GREEN) meaning he can see color, but some red can look black or blue /purple; green/brown. Now that you know this about my son, it's was fascinating just watching him mixing color.  I started with a white cardstock, and splatter four different colors to make my background.  Using the sketch as is, I got a cut file from the Silhouette shop to use on the page. Here's where the fun begin ;)  I starting layering the cut files, washi tape, cardstock die cuts, Etc. and pulling everything together.  Thanks for stopping by :)


                                                                                Here is some close-up


Here's the sketck!


 Supplies: American Crafts - Welcome Spring Pattern Papers: Imaginise- Welcome Spring Cardstock Die-Cut Blossom; American Crafts- Thickers- Fitzgerald Glitter Foam Stickers; Botton-A Flair For Buttons; Cut File - Sihouette Shop; Shimmerz Paint.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, love the colours and the cut files that you used! Thanks for playing along at Imaginisce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page Yvette!! Love those egg cut files!! Thanks for joining in the Imaginisce sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete