Monday, March 07, 2016

I Live For This Smile...

Challenge for GrandDiva's Creative Corner....

Good morning, friends.... Today I'm sharing a layout I made for GCC March Challenge.  I used the sketch as is, but with one photo. On the lower half I used a cut file (Floral Stripe Background) from
http://justnick.myshopify.com/. Added enamel accents in black as a fake handstitching around the bottom half. The pattern paper I used in this layout are the Simple Stories (Let's Party & Life In Color). This page came together very quickly, and I enjoy working with this sketch. Thaks for stopping by:)  

                        Max's at three years old always smiling.... and today at ten he's still my HAPPY boy !



1 comment:

  1. Love your layout and how you used the one photo! Such an adorable layout! Thank you for playing along with GCC!

    ReplyDelete