Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A Walk With Dad...


Totally Rad Collection


Good Morning Friends, I got the Cocoa Vanilla Studio new Totally Rad Collection in the mail over the weekend, and I'm still doing my HAPPY DANCE :)  The whole collection is awesome! so today I am sharing a layout made from this collection.  Every Evening my husband and Max like to take a walk around the neighborhood, Max love watching the wheels on the carriage and Dad like talking to the neighbors.  I used a Sketch -Y  Friday Challenge from ScrapMuch? for this page.  All the embellishments and sticker came from this collection,except the GO button.  Thanks for stopping by:)

                                                                                  Here's the sketch-Y Friday


Supply List:  Pattern Paper- Coca Vanilla Totally Rad Collection Kit;  Embellishments & stickers- Totally Rad collection; A Flair for Buttons.

7 comments:

  1. What a fun page, Yvette! Great job with the embellishments!
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can see why you were doing a happy dance. Fabulous collection of papers and embellies and you have showcased them wonderfully! Well done! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweet page! Fabulous and fun details onto your layout. Great take on the sketch and thank you for playing along with us over at Scrapmuch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I agree with Sandy, I really can see why you were doing a happy dance!! And you also have done a great job with those awesome papers and the sketch!! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So FUN!! Love the splash of red accent - great collection!
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! Great job with the sketch and I love how you used an awesome embellishment cluster to fill that second space! Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout. I love those embellishments in place of that second photo..you did awesome with it. Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?! DT Jen

    ReplyDelete